Noted!!!


Sunday, October 21, 2012

2012

Dah setahun berlalu...Alhamdulillah...aku masih bernyawa utk teruskan hidup ini...

Sekarang dh msuk 2nd year...everything have to change...towards the improvement...am i right???

A lot more busier...a lot of money flowing out...and didn't come back...

Having 'such' experience...

Tell you what...i think i got matured...hahaha...so all over myself again...

Hmmm...a new story to tell...actually...it wasn't really a story...but..just that...

Let rewind back some time...during my 2nd semester...truthfully said...i not so interested in my course-mates...but...it just happened some of them giving me a good and bad impression...i am not trying to say i am good...but...hmmm...nothing...
so...one day...actually...one night...i had a dream...i dreamed of one of my course-mate...which name i can't tell anyone...before this...i have never spoke or giving any attention to that person...but then...because of that dream...i started let my eye to look at that person...hmmm...it wasn't a good thing for me...
and now...it's started getting weird...i have always see that person...but...i truly don't like it...why...just that i think there is someone else in that person heart...i am no really sure but...it seem so...clearly...
then...one day...that person said something towards me...which is not really a good thing...but...because of that...i trying to be more positive...my problem is...i want to empty my heart...i don't want to be disturb with all those lovey-dovey things...but it seem a little hard...so confusing..so hateful...
i am just want to have my prince charming in my heart...sincerely...

Huh...quite a problem right...

Then...my friend told me this one thing..."kalau kita segan dengan seseorang tu...maknanya kita suka dia"
what the ****...who said so...??? so nonsense...if that so...am i having one side crush to mostly all guys around me??? hahaha...so funny...

Hahaha...that is all i can think for this time...hopefully 2012 end well...^________________^

(p/s: saja nk improved my english...hehehe...good luck you all in everything you are doing)

*PEACE*

2 comments:

  1. gila lama ang xupdate.. mimpi tu mainan syaiton ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha...kn...tu r...tp kerap pulak nampak org tu...tu yg x best tu...

      Delete